Coir fibre pith is a by product resulted during the extraction of coco fibre. It is a renewable and environmental friendly, low cost soil conditioner. Its helps to conserve the water in the soil and improves the structure of the soil. It helps germination and root growth in crops and is best known for efficient utilization of water and nutrition. All nutrients and ideal pH levels are naturally available.
- A very good moisture retainer for vegetation and soil stabilization. Coir fibre pith can be incorporated into sandy soils along with green and artificial manure
- Useful for improving the physical condition of heavy clay soils.
- Used in a fertilizer mix as a base for export
Coir fibre pith is compressed and packed in different forms according to the end use
- Bales - 5 Kg, 10 Kg, 25 Kg
- Briquettes - 100 g, 200 g, 300 g, 400g 550 g, 650 g, 800g
- Disks - Used for germination of seeds
- Grow bags - Used mostly inside the green house