Sri Lankan Coconut oil is the best quality cooking oil extracted from dried kernel of the coconut fruit (copra). As it contains the short and the medium chain saturated fatty acids as the major component of fatty acids. Sri Lankan coconut oil is 100% natural. It is available in different grades, such as White Oil, Refined, Bleached and Deodorized (RBD), Virgin Coconut Oil, Pairing oil and Industrial Coconut oil.
- White Oil - Extracted from best quality copra and retains its natural qualities such as taste, flavour and nutrition. It is ideal for frying and cooing. It contains free fatty acid (FFA) percentage of less than 0.8%.
- Refined and Bleached and Deodorized (RBD) - is obtained from crude coconut oil by refining process. It is having very high keeping quality and low fatty acid content of less than 0.1 and it is ideal for cooking purposes.
- Virgin Coconut Oil - It is a recently developed novel product with unique features and gaining popularity in the world market. It is manufactured from fresh kernel of the coconut fruit without causing any damages to its natural property and nutrition content. Its contains very low level of fatty acid, maximum of 0.2%. , Usages - Medicine, Body application, cooking, Baby oil etc.
- Pairing Oil - It is extracted from fresh pairings resulted from the Desiccated Coconut, Coconut Cream and Coconut Milk industry. It is having very high flavour and FFA contain maximum of 0.8% and ideal for frying and cooking.
- Industrial Coconut Oil - Industrial Coconut oil is extracted from low grade of Copra and it contains FFA level of about 1.5% and suitable for industrial purposes