- Providing financial services to other divisions of the Coconut Development Authority. Accordingly, the finance division is responsible for facilitating finances for the approved programmes and projects in keeping with the budget and financial action plans.
- The Finance Division in CDA also carried out all payments schemes of subsidies, Capital Development Activities, Millers Development Fund and all other related Funding in different development projects.
- It has the primary responsibility of Budgeting for the General Board Operation, Capital Development Activities, Mill Development Fund, Price Stabilization Scheme for Coconut oil and Employees Provident Fund.
- The Finance division is responsible for preparation of Annual, Quarterly and Monthly Accounts for the General audit, Treasury and the Board of Directors and finally is responsible for Annual Accounts which will be placed before the Parliament.
- The Finance Director of the CDA is also responsible for attending to all Secretariat work of the Capital Development and general correspondence with Auditor General, Treasury and Banks including the responsibility of Portfolio Management.
- The Finance Division is management by the Director - Finance and Assistant Director - Finance and Finance Officer with the support of Professional, Management Assistants and Allied staff.
|Telephone||:||+94 11 2502413|
|Fax||:||+94 11 2368789|